Gly + Sal Exfoliating Body Lotion – Green Tea and Chamomile extracts provide synergistic antioxidant, anti-Inflammatory, and anti-bacterial benefits to the skin as well as enhanced sun protection. Cucumber extract, a natural antioxidant rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes helps provide added anti-inflammatory and skin tightening properties. Salicylic acid (BHA), provides a deep cleansing of the pores, destroying bacteria below the surface, unclogging pores, and improving breathing passages within the skin. Tea tree oil has been proven to effectively kill acne bacteria (propionibacterium acnes) when applied topically.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
- No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, prevent, mitigate or diagnose any disease or effect the structure or function of the human body.
Directions: Cleanse the skin thoroughly with warm water. Apply a thin layer of exfoliating lotion to arms, legs, chest, and back using circular motions until lotion is fully absorbed. A mild stinging or burning sensation may be experienced upon initial application. Avoid applying lotion to any open wounds, cuts, or sensitive areas. Lotion may be removed at any time or left on for continued exfoliation. Lotion may increase sensitivity to the sun, it is recommended to apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time.
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist.
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°F). Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20 (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil, Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl. Butylcarbamate, Cucumis Sativus Extract (Cucumber Extract), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Green Tea Extract), Matricaria Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile Extract), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Ananas sativus extract (Pineapple), Cucurbita Pepo Extract (Pumpkin Extract), Carica Fruit Extract (Papaya), Arctostaphylos UvaUrsi (Bearberry) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Fragrance