Step 1. Cleanse the skin with warm water or a mild cleanser. Repeat. Allow skin to air dry.
Step 2. Apply 1 pad across face, neck and décolleté using circular motions until pad feels dry. Allow peel to work on the skin for 2-5 minutes, depending on skin sensitivity. (An optional second layer or pass can be made at this time)
Step 3. Begin to stop activity and remove peel by flushing with cool water. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
To layer peel: Repeat step 2. Allow peel to work on the skin for an additional 1-2 minutes after applying the second layer. Do not exceed 5 layers per treatment.
Recommend use: peel may be used once daily in the absence or skin irritation. Peel may also be layered to enhance effectiveness.
Warning: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation develops and persists, or if you experience an adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face, please notify your doctor before using. For any other concerns about this precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skincare specialist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if
- You currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have a tendency to keloid (Scar)
- Have Herpes Simplex (Sexual Transmitted Disease) – you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process
- You are not realistic in expectations
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20o to 25o C (68o to 77oF). Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight.