Chamomile Skin Benefits, Super Ingredient = Excellent Results
Chamomile Skin Benefits – Why is this ingredient so important in skincare?
Why is Chamomile so important in skincare products and why is it added to almost all of Perfect Image’s products? There is a reason why there is so much craze surrounding this botanical extract and today we go over all of its beneficial goodness! For starters, Chamomile posses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
So where does it all start? The flower native to Asia, Europe, Australia, and North America was used by Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks to treat many conditions and illnesses such as nausea, pain, inflammations, skin diseases, and cancer. It wasn’t until recent scientific studies came out and showed that it possessed all of these powerful skin benefiting properties. Most of the studies occurred in Germany using a topical ointment or cream. One impressive study demonstrated Chamomile was more than half as effective as a .25% hydrocortisone cream when applied topically. It has also shown signs in the study of being effective in reducing dermatitis. Chamomile contains a huge list of chemicals compounds, many of them known for their inflammatory properties.
1) Strong Anti-inflammatory, great for sensitive and acne-prone skin types who have inflammation.
2) Anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant.
3) Excellent healing abilities to minor skin wounds because of disinfectant properties.
4) Helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage your skin and accelerate the aging process.
5) Antioxidant-rich helps reduce acne inflammation, breakouts, and minor scars.
6) Natural skin lightener promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals and restores its natural moisture content.
7) Increase the penetration and effectiveness of other skincare topicals.
8) Soothes and heals burns, great for post-peel applications.
Chamomile is one ingredient you want in your skincare routine. Whether you have acne-prone skin, dry skin, or pigmentation areas. It has a little to help every type of skin type. Next time you consider a new skincare treatment, check to see if it has chamomile, and experience increased skin repair, skin purifying, and inflammation healing properties.