TRI-CLARITY PEEL PADS – Infused with botanical extracts, containing high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Botanical extracts help provide anti-inflammatory, skin brightening, exfoliation, free radical damage protection, and many other natural skin benefiting properties.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in a FDA Registered Facility
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Compliant
- No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free – No Animal Testing on Products or Ingredients
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable Raw Materials & Practices
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, prevent, mitigate or diagnose any disease or effect the structure or function of the human body.
Initial Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin throughly. Apply peel for 1 minute or less. Begin to stop activity and remove peel by flushing with cool water. Contact time may be increased with tolerance.
Application: Before applying, read accompanying procedure. Cleanse the skin throughly. Apply to clean, dry skin in circular motions. Use one pad across face, neck and décolleté. Wash throughly with water. See full instructions on product. Peel may be layered to enhance effectiveness.
For external use only. Not for ophthalmic or oral use. If you currently use any prescriptions or medications for your skin or face please notify your doctor before using. For any concerns about these precautions, please refer to a registered physician or skin care specialist.
Do not use if
- You currently take Accutane (isotretinoin) or have within the past 6 months
- You are pregnant or lactating
- Have a tendency to keloid (Scar)
- Have Herpes Simplex (Sexual Transmitted Disease) – you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- Undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process
- You are not realistic in expectations
When using this product
- Do not apply to other areas in which you have used hair removal products in the last 2 days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Do not apply to sensitive skin areas or open wounds
- The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density
- Applying the peel more than once per week will increase the risk of skin sensitivity
- Do not tan 1 week prior and 2 weeks after treatment as this can potentially cause unwanted skin discoloration, excessive redness, or rash
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water
- Redness may occur for a short period of time, especially for those with sensitive skin types. If redness persists longer than 20-30 minutes, decrease the contact time of the peel or discontinue use
- Not every person will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Excessive facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- Chest pain, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- You experience pain, swelling, or severe burns
- You experience an allergic reaction
- Your skin becomes infected
If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Storage: Store at room temperature 20o to 25o C (68o to 77oF). Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Deionized Water, Mandelic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Canaga Odorata Flower (Ylang-Ylang), Aspalathus linearis Leaf (Rooibos )Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Emblica officinalis, Salix alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean Seed) Extract, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf (Comfrey) Extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Arginine, Glutamine, Gamma (Linolenic) Acid